Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tattered Angels & DCWV Embossed Cards & Helmar



This months Tattered Angels DT projects was to design cards. I'm not an enthusiastic card maker but I stumbled across a solution...the EMBOSSED BOX OF CARDS by DCWV.  This set contains 40 embossed cards and envelopes with 10 different designs. The embossing is so cool I thought I would just paint each card with a different Tattered Angels Paint medium and see what happened. Here is a picture of all three together.


Little Sprout can about with a BABY embossed card that I painted with a coat of Tattered Angels LIPSTICK PINK Glimmer Glam, added a sentiment and Prima Flowers dusted with Tattered Angels CHANDELIER Glimmer Glam, some Helmar's Craft Glue & Scrap Dots…how easy was that? Oh ~ I might like this type of card making.


The next one used a HEARTS embossed card and a coat of Tattered Angels PRIVATE MEADOW Glimmer Glam along with assorted embellishments including my homemade heart embellishment. Using my Helmar glue products again it was done in no time and a stash buster at that!
 

Last but not least is my favorite of them all.  A BROCADE embossed card that I added Tattered Angels ROCKIN’ ON SUNSHINE Glimmer Glam, BAHAMA BLUE Glimmer Mist, wooden letters from Pink Paislee and my homemade winged heart using Tim Holtz’s HEART WINGS Sizzix die. Of course using my HELMAR Premium Craft Glue made the whole card put together and finished in a flash!


With a fabulous set of Embossed cards from DCWV, add some Tattered Angels Paint mediums and Helmar glue and you are good to go. No more remembering at the 11th hour that you need to get a card out to your favorite somebody and not have anything...brilliant idea!!


Thanks for stopping by,
Martha Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!