Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tattered Angels...CHA...OH MY!

In one short week I will be heading to my first CHA...to say I'm excited doesn't even come close to describing how I feel. Of course I'm anxious to see all the new products but most excited to see up close the new TATTERED ANGELS products being released. Here's a chart showing the new colors in all four of the paint mediums, including the limited edition colors for Fall & Winter. Aren't they yummy?


I'm not only excited about the new colors but are you aware that Tattered Angels has created a new formula for their products...EZ MIX...EZ MIST. I've had the opportunity to work with the new formulas and I can honestly say that it definitely is EZ!!!

What color is going to be your favorite? I can't pick just one or two but after I see them in person I will let you know what ones will be on my list of must haves :)









2 comments:

  1. so many pretty colors
    can't wait now to see them up close

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to hang out at the stencil table with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!