Monday, May 16, 2011

DIY Wedding Fan...


Here is a special project I created for Tattered Angels Wedding Projects. When given this assignment I wasn't quite sure what to do but I wanted something that would be affordable and simple to create. With the long hot days of summer getting ready to burst forth I thought how COOL to have an actual fan. You could create them for bridal showers as token gifts or for Mothers of the bride & groom on that special day. Outdoor country weddings are the trend this year and this would fit the bill for the afternoon wedding or maybe you don't want to sink money into you bridesmaid's bouquets. So many different ways to use this idea.


With an assortment of Tattered Angel paint mediums you have the opportunity to custom mix all the colors in the fan to match exactly with your planned color scheme. A $1.00 craft fan, some paper, canvas & white flowers,ribbon and glue you are ready to create a truly custom and unique wedding accessory.


Make sure you check out the Tattered Angels blog daily for more wedding inspirations and the fabulous design team is also sharing some art journal pages. I'll be  sharing another fan that I created on the 22nd that goes hand=in hand with this one. Thanks for stopping by ;)

1 comment:

  1. Martha, I know I've said this before, but you are truly an outstanding artist. Your work NEVER fails to move me and I am beyond blessed to call you a friend. Thanks for the kick in the mojo today.

    Luv ya
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!