Monday, October 15, 2012

Catch-up Post...

For 3 weeks I have been dealing with several personal family issues...sad ones but I'm back and hope that I have a few weeks to breathe....BREATHE!!!!

Here is a post that was shared on the Craft-E-Corner site for Think Pink Events. I was so honored that they showcased my project as Breast Cancer Awareness is very close to my heart {I have a sister who is an 11 year survivor}.



Here is the final round-up from the Virtual Gallery Walk created by the uber talented Liz Hicks...ARTISTIC INSPIRATION: THEN & NOW. Head on over to Liz's blog to see all the projects in one place.


Today I was highlighted on The Crafter's Workshop blog...thank you Jaime!


I want to also take this time to say thank you to Scraps of Darkness kit club for allowing me to be a quest designer for September. It's an awesome kit club. Today is the reveal for October so head on over to see what the kit looks like!!


So now I'm off to clean-up my studio...uggh! Thanks for stopping by ;)




2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are going through hard times right now! {{{Hugs}}} I loveeeeee your projects! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!