Sunday, May 27, 2012

Helmar 450 Quick Dry & Dew Drops makes me HAPPY!

Here is a project I created that is part of a series I'm calling SEASONS, this is SPRING:) 
Here is how it came together:
1. Background misted & gessoed with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist in various blues & green


2. Golden glass beads and Balzer Designs Rain stencil applied over background



3. MORE Tattered Angels Glimmer mist applied and allowed to drip


4. Prima flowers applied with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive


5. Dew Drops from The Robins Nest applied with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive


6. Blue glitter alpha's applied with...Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive


Thanks for dropping by!



2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee those flowers and those raindrops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project, Martha! You really got the "spring" theme across in your use of color. I love that rain stencil, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!