Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Julie Balzers' 7 Day Plan

I have been following Art Journal Every Day with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. Never creating in the art journal style I predicted that I would crash & burn. I was surprised when I realized that I really LOVE doing these pages. Always on the search for new techniques I was thrilled when Julie did a tutorial called "A Seven Day Plan".  So I decided that I would go for it as I haven't yet done a double page art journal. Here is my take on it. Hope you enjoy and if you haven't ventured into this art form I say go for it...you may be pleasantly surprised!





1 comment:

  1. This came out fantastic! It's cool to see someone else I 'know' playing along with Julie.

    I don't have a lot of 'finished' pages, but I'm doing a little bit here and there, most days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!