Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feb. Tattered Angel Projects

So far my assignments for Tattered Angels Design Team have included wood, glass, canvas and now this month our assignment was to work with Tattered Angels paint products & metal. Yes...it works like a dream...another reason this is fast becoming a standard in multi-medium art work. Let me show what I created and you tell me what you think...


1st up is a canvas project called CREATE ART...check out the collage of metal pieces all covered with Tattered Angels Tar High Heel Chalkboard Glimmer MIst,Hayride & Mermaid Glimmer Glam






2nd up is called Butterfly Buddha...a candle lantern hanging around on the porch just screaming to be glamorized. Again Tattered Angels paint products to the rescue including several new Chalkboard Glimmer Mists and Glimmer Glam. The butterflies are all from Prima with a color wash of the same colors used on the lantern.




Last but not least is a metal Sun wind chime...all prettied up with several coast of Tattered Angels new & improved Chalkboard Glimmer Mist & Glimmer Glam.




Hope you enjoyed looking at these and getting some ideas of what you can do with Tattered Angels paint products. Stop back this weekend...I want to introduce you to Scrap Matrix...I've been asked to join the Design Team and I would love for you to check out what Rae Cooper has going on. Gorgeous, unusual embellishments and a brand new chipboard line called "OUT THERE CHIPPY"...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!