2013 Helmar Design Team Call
Helmar is a recognized leader of adhesives and aerosols in the Arts and Crafts industry and we are looking for new design team members to promote our amazing products. If you’d like to be a part of one of the most creative, fun, and supportive design teams out there, while showcasing Helmar products and your talent, this call is for you!!!
We are looking for dedicated design team members that work well with deadlines, direction and preferred partner products. As a Helmar design team member, you will serve a 12 month term beginning May 1, 2013.
Helmar Design Team members receive…
· A generous amount of Helmar products and advance releases of new Helmar Products when applicable
· Endorsement fees for published layouts and tradeshow projects
· Amazing products from our Preferred Partners throughout your term
What do we expect from Design Team members?:
· Effective and timely communication
· 3 projects per month which will include a minimum of 2 Helmar blog posts.
· Keeping your personal blog up to date and linking Helmar at every opportunity.
· Active participation in Helmar social media platforms; ie Facebook, Twitter, Ustream, Pinterest, etc. Social Media is big in the industry and we want you to be a part of it!!!
· Monthly submissions to magazines and publications
· Special projects as per requested for shows, catalogs, promotional items and trade shows
If you are interested in being a part of a fantastic team, please send the following information in a single email
1. Name, address, daytime/evening phone number and email address.2. Do you consider yourself a ‘niche’ crafter i.e. Do you only create layouts, cards, DIY, mixed media art, home décor, fabric art?3. Short biography.4. Links to any online galleries, blogs, Facebook, Twitter pages and video streams ( youtube, ustream, vimeo)5. List or attached resume of other design teams you are or have previously been on.6. A brief paragraph letting us know why you would like to be a part of the Helmar Design Team.7. 3-5 examples of your work that will best showcase what you will bring to the Helmar table. (Layouts, cards, altered art, mixed media, sewing projects, crafts etc.) One of these MUST include a tutorial – video OR photo step-out tutorial. Make sure to list any special techniques you’ve used using adhesives.Please no photos bigger than 500kb each.8. Anything else you feel we need to know about you.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30th, 2013 with "Helmar Design Team Application" as the subject. No late submissions will be accepted. The new Helmar Design Team will be announced by the 15th of April, 2013.
I’m sorry, but at this time we are only accepting applications from Australia, Canada and United States.
Helmar Adhesives are not required on your submission samples, but are appreciated.