Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Helmar's MAY Challenge...

Lydell Quinn is the creator of HELMAR'S monthly challenges and here is the challenge for May.

"The beginning of the month means a new Challenge!  Mays Challenge is celebrating the special ladies in our lives.  Its Mothers Day very soon and I thought we could share some ideas for Mothers Day here on the Helmar Blog.  Being a Mother is a great gift and our own Mothers/Grandmothers are treasured.  Celebrate the special Mum in your life.  It might be your own Mum or Grandma, or it might be your partners, or it might be a special person who is just like a second Mum to you.  It might just be a celebration of you as a Mum- YES you fit into this as well."


You will find all the particulars here. Can't wait to see what you create! Make sure you stop by the HELMAR Design Team blog as my 1st post for the upcoming DT term with go live on Fri. 5/10.

Have a creative day...I know I am ;)

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Also I wanted to let you know (didn't know if you knew or not) .... when I visit your blog lately I get a pop up when I visit -- something about asking me for a password ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!