Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Journal Pages ala Dylusions

Is everyone holding up or are you as overwhelmed as I feel? Ahh....that's why we love the holidays. I have a quick share of 3 Christmas Journal pages ala Dyan Reaveley style. I've been doing this as a way to un-stress...decompress...just plain ol' having some fun.

The first page actually is an interactive page...I attached  a tab that you can lift to see what is underneath the smaller page.





Well I'm off and running...lots to do today. I have a few more projects to share with you  and I "PLAN" to share them with you next week!

HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY WEEKEND!



2 comments:

  1. great pages Martha! Love the colors and creativity. Happy Holidays, sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the holly!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!