Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tattered Angels 2012 Design Team Call

Start your engines...it's that time of the year...Tattered Angels 2012 Design Team call has been posted. If you are interested in all of the pertinent facts they are available on the Tattered Angels Blog.
For anyone sitting on the fence my words of advice is JUST DO IT {thank you Nike}! I didn't think I would be chosen but here I am one year later encouraging you to submit your application. I have had the honor of being a part of this DT and it has been the best experience. Not only working for a company with products I LOVE creating with but all of the incredible, talented artists I've had the pleasure of meeting...and now call friends! I leave you with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!