Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF...TGIF...TGIF

What a week...I complain alot about work but if I didn't work I couldn't pay for OBSESSION. Work so interferes with my life I want to lead!! I know...I am extremely grateful that I have this job, sometimes my attitude just STINKS!!! But looking forward to 3:20 when the dismissal bell goes off and my students leave my room.

I'm so excited...I just signed up for Nic Howard's Colour! or Is It Color? class over at BPS. I completed Nic's Dimensional Directions class at BPS and have been waiting anxiously for another one. As a teacher myself I can honestly say it was one of the BEST classes. Taking an online class can be difficult sometimes but her directions were some of the best written, easy to understand & follow. So do yourself a favor and head over to BPS and sign up! www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com

Have a absolutely fabulous weekend...you can find me here!


CREATE CAVE 2
I have named this the "CREATE CAVE"...this is where I want to be...like right NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!