Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Confession...

I want to create a blog so I can collect all the pretty blog headings over @ House of 3. I have been coveting them for so long but figured I would never blog. Hahahahaha...now I can get them. I think House of  rocks with Heid Swapp, Rhonna Farrer & Janet Hopkins. I have followed Rhonna and her delicious work for a very long time. I follow Heidi's webshow religiously and think Janet's work is FAB!!! Now that is a great reason to start blogging...right?????

I'm going to schedule this post for tomorrow, 9/15/10 @ 8:30 am {right now it is 9:37.37 pm EST}. This is part of an assignment for Lesson 3.

Signing off because I'm done tuckered out. Working so interferes with my life...sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!