Friday, October 1, 2010

Tropical Storm Nicole...

FINALLY...went away. She was something, rained for the past 3 days...up to 14" of rain. Yesterday was a nightmare at school...a 2hr. delay followed by a tornado warning as the students were arriving in a torrential downpour...in the hallway for a brief but torturous moment. Class for 1 hour into 1st lunch...POWER GOES OUT! We shouldn't have been at school anyway...what a disaster. After HS students sitting in the dark for 2 hrs. the powers to be finally decide to send them home...in a torrential rainstorm. Today was different...no school...many streets were under water so I guess they figured it was time to call school...of course it means that we make it up on a Sat.


I'm hoping this weekend allows me to finish the self-paced blogger course I'm taking {www.jessicasprague.com} I'm really ready to try some HO3 Blog Couture..ohh can't wait. Until then I'm going to practice posting some more pictures. I love this small tag book I made...fooling around with Tattered Angels glimmer mist and assorted stamps. Love the colors...note to self {write down the colors so you can remember!}. Enjoy your WEEKEND!
Define you Life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!