Sunday, October 24, 2010

MOON OVER NC

FULL MOON 10/23/10

I have a problem...finally I have convinced Phil to let me switch my "CREATE CAVE" {the smallest of the 4 bedrooms} to the larger quest bedroom. It makes a lot sense but now...OMG how will I move all my "STUFF" {purge...purge..purge.} Here's my proposal...if anyone wants to come to North Carolina and help me do this I will come to your house and help you! Yes...No...And to throw in some added persuasion I will take you to the OUTER BANKS or we can travel up to VIRGINIA BEACH {both within an hour from here}...and if that isn't enough Phil will cook his most famous RIBS. RSVP if interested....hehehehe

Time to call CLUTTER_BUSTER 
http://www.clutter-buster.com/
CLUTTER.gif

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you had added that Phil was making his great drinks with those ribs, I would have been all over it! LOL. When are you planning on making this great transformation?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!