Monday, December 17, 2012

Tattered Angels and Stencils = LOVE

It's no secret that I love working with stencils to create background paper to use in other projects. In this instance I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist & Chalkboard Glimmer Mist to create these on Strathmore Series Water Color Paper. I love to use watercolor paper because of the texture of it..after it grabs the color the glimmer really pops..of course we don't have GLIMMER VISION!

I don't worry about colors I just grab and COMMIT TO THE MIST! Here are the 4 papers I created last week.







Here are a few examples of one way to use these background papers. I have been working on decorating them to use as gift tags for Christmas gifts. 


Stop back later this week for completed tags. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day and don't forget to BREATHE!!!




1 comment:

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!