Friday, December 7, 2012

My AJED December Style~Week 1

December is here and the countdown has started. For myself it’s not a busy time because we go HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS…that’s when the fun really begins. I have found living 800 mi. away from family & friends and even though I’m in the holiday spirit it’s just not the same as when you are surrounded by loved ones!

Last year I created 30 Days in Your Journal ~ December with a class with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer {who really was my inspiration to start art journaling}. It was a blast and made the time waiting for the trip home fly by. I’m doing it again this year…a little differently though.
I'm excited to have the opportunity to work with "Art Journal Every Day: December" kit from Cocoa Daisy, designed by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. If you want to know more I recommend you start here.
I’m creating a journal using 6x6 in paper. I purchased the kit from Cocoa Daisy because I really wanted the custom stencil and stamp set designed by Julie. I’m also busting out my stash of all those little pads of paper. I’m not sure how I’m binding it yet but am taking it into consideration. Each day is basically the same format with the days thoughts, musings & ramblings on the front and an Instagram photo on the back. The photos are coming from a list called Capturing December. 





Thank for stopping by...what are you doing today?














2 comments:

  1. Just soooooooooooo beautiful!! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally kicking myself for not ordering the kit before it sold out! Your pages are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!