Monday, March 12, 2012

Taking THE SECOND FLOOR CHALLENGE...are you in?

Good Monday morn...I haven't even finished my 1st cup of coffee and I'm already excited about my creative future! Why? you ask...


This is the very first thing I read this morning and I'm so excited, on so many levels. Please go check out the announcement by Nathalie Kalbach & Julie Fei-Fan Balzer on their blogs...TAKE IT TO THE SECOND FLOOR CHALLENGE!


Sometimes when you have questions and you put them out in the universe the answer will come along...Nathalie & Julie not only framed this question for me but provided the opportunity to challenge     my questions...WOW!!! And the answer comes from 2 of my favorite artists. 


NATHALIE'S STUDIO http://nathaliesstudio.com/2012/03/12/take-it-to-the-second-floor/


BALZER DESIGNS    http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/2012/03/to-the-second-floor.html

I've had this same conversation with several artist friends, especially Catherine Matthews Scanlon & Tracy Weinzapfel Burgos over the last month or so. We have been pushing each other to try new & different.

Here's what I worked on this weekend...something I've never done before...pushing my limits...climbing to the 2nd floor ;)










I'm so in! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!