Friday, April 22, 2011

Simon Says Stamp...

I'm so excited and honored to be featured today on Simon Says Stamp blog with 2 fabric projects I created for Tattered Angels. Here is the original post on the Tattered Angels blog. I would love for you to go visit SSS and tell them I sent you ;)


Speaking of blogs today is my day for posting on the Tattered Angels blog. I'm showcasing my studio and how I organize and store my Tattered Angels paint products.




I'm working on a new project that I'm hoping to turn into a class so I'm off to GET INKY!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by and check back at the beginning of next week to learn how you can win a Tattered Angels gift bag to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day on Sat., May 1st.


A huge thank you to Simon Says Stamp for 
featuring my Tattered Angels projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!