Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome to the blog world...

The blog world...a scary place if your new to it. For me I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed creating this blog. Every post adds a sense of anticipation...will anyone read this...will I have a new follower{s}...will readers be kind when they realize that I'm just a newbie. I can report a resounding YES to all the musings above. In 4-1/2 months I'm chugging along I have a small following, hopefully over time to build a larger group of followers.

With that said I would like to introduce you to a brand new blogger. Kathy is my friend, she has an incredible story and maybe someday she will share it. She is my enabler...LOL! Please help me welcome her to this world...QUEEN CREATIONS-KATHY GIELOW.

Before I forget {that won't likely happen as I am too excited}...will you be there to hear the big news and see some sneak peeks:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!