Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tattered Angels...more to see from CHA???

It looks like CHA hype is getting to a fevered pitch...the excitement is so obvious...I for one will have to be satisfied sitting here at my computer looking at sneak peeks. Although some sneak peeks from Tattered Angels have already been seen I have the feeling that there may be more coming...we'll have to wait & see.

Don't forget to check out the Tattered Angels blog tomorrow for the very talented Peg Hewitt to revel her Jan. projects. I would like to post my last but MOST favorite of the 3 projects I completed. Hope you like it...there is something so soft and uncomplicated about it. Let me know what you think...would love to know your thoughts about this piece.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!