Monday, June 17, 2013

Frog Dog Studio, Gauche Alchemy and Helmar...What Fun!

I'm busy...BUSY...BUSY! 
Let me share what I've been working on for this weeks DT blog posts!

First Up is FROG DOG STUDIO. I have a tutorial for creating an acrylic tag with Adirondack Alcohol Inks. Pop on over here to see the full blog post.

Next up...Gauche Alchemy & Helmar have joined together for the week! There are projects that will be unveiled each day over at Helmar Design Team blog. My projects will be posted this Fri. 6/21.

Don't forget Helmar's June Challenge.



Well that's my story and I'm sticking with it. I really do plan on blogging more often but I have so many secret things I'm working on and I can't share them yet!

Have a great start of the week.






3 comments:

  1. testing, is this thing on?? Love this tag -- and the tutorial is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Martha both pieces here are just lovely. they are so different and yet so fantastic. your colors are juicy and wonderful and I love the clarity in the 2nd post and the mixed colors of the tag. how wonderful that you have this artistic bent to do both! just stellar. love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!