Helmar will be offering two Arts & Crafts Starter packs!
***Please note that picture above is a graphically representation. Actual products provided are listed on Helmar’s store websites***
May Arts will be offering two prize packages of winner’s choice of 2 spools of ribbon! So, how do you enter to win a chance at one of these grand prizes? Hop through with us and visit each designer’s blog and leave a comment on their Helmar and May Arts Blog Hop post. The first winners will be chosen on the 21st and the second winners will be chosen after the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend! So let’s get started!
Have you ever wanted to create a decorative ribbon pillow but not had the time or materials to sew one. I have the solution...Helmar 101 Quilt Basting Spray and HELMAR FABRIC GLUE! It dries crystal clear, creates a FLEXIBLE bond, is machine washable and is permanent. Now that the holidays are quickly approaching I wanted to create just such a pillow.
Step #1: Grab a Canvas Corp canvas pillow cover and burlap flower, an assortment of MAY ARTS ribbon and Helmar.
Step #2: Create a pleasing arrangement of your ribbon. The middle ribbon I pleated partially using the Helmar Fabric Glue. I temporarily attached to pillow cover with the Helmar 101 Quilt Basting Spray. Once pleased with arrangement I glued my ribbon permanently to the cover. I folded over & glued each ribbon to the back of the pillow cover. I don't have plans to actually wash this pillow cover, it is for decorative purposes only.
Step #3: Create a flower corsage using Helmar Fabric Glue...the flowers are vintage millinery roses from my collection.
Now on to the rest of the blog hop...follow here & if you need to go back to Day 1 the blogs are listed below.
- Karen Baker: http://thebalddragonfly.blogspot.com/
- Martha Richardson <----you are HERE!
- Kendra Wiggins: http://scrappincricut.org/
- Lisa Wilkinson: http://www.createfor7.blogspot.com
- Leah Farrar-White: http://1alabasterowl.blogspot.com/
- Sally Lynn MacDonald: http://www.sallylynnmacdonald.com/
- Monica Edwards: http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
- Amy Lassiter: http://sparklinggnome.wordpress.com
- Nicole Martel: http://www.nicolemartel.blogspot.com/
- Virginia Fynes: http://www.fynesdesigns.com/
Day 1 – November 19th
- Charlene Driggs: http://www.paperandinkplayground.com/
- Letitia Grace Lauer : http://www.gracesscrapattic.blogspot.com
- Alexcia Patterson-Schroll: http://makeandmingle.wordpress.com/
- Kate Vickers: http://www.scrapsation.com
- Christina Colón: http://www.thetwistedmuse.com/
- Jen Matott: http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/
- Gini Williams Cagle: http://www.ginicagle.blogspot.com/
- Carisa Zgloblicki: http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.ca/
- Emily Lanham: http://createserendipity.blogspot.com/
- Jen Shears: http://jenshearsdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Jingle: http://www.justjingle.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by!