Thursday, June 9, 2011

sChoOlS oUt 4 suMmEr...

 

Yes...it is finally here! It's been a long, tough year & I am so ready for this break. It seems to get harder & harder each year. This year, more than any other, in my V.E.R.Y long teaching career have I met with such resistance to learning. I will not bore you with my thoughts on education but I will leave you with one thought...the problem with education is not the teachers {and I can say that as an expert...this was my 39th year of teaching}!

So now it's time to kick back & relax...a visit home, CHA, getting inky & creative with Tattered Angels , beach time, ME TIME...oh yeah!! What are you doing this summer? 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your well earned summer Martha.
    Our kids finish in 2 weeks and in 4 weeks we'll be in the sunny Málaga doing nothing (well, I think I'll take my journal with me and some tape, pens, paint, a book... oh well)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!