Monday, September 13, 2010

Let's get this started....

I'm jumping in & starting something I'm not sure of...writing makes me itch...I'm allergic to it! I was horrible at writing throughout high school & college, I still get sick when I think of what my freshman english professor said to the class about my essay on Moby Dick...I can't repeat it, the scars are still there.

After reading blogs, wonderful blogs, the question that runs through my mind..."how do they do it?". Today I signed up for BLOG DESIGNS FOR BLOGGER, taught by Crystal Wilkerson & Kristina Proffitt over @ jessicasprague.com. I'm going to learn how to do this...yes I am. Lesson One completed...created my blog account @ Blogger...let's see what's going to happen.

I'm going to document my journey through the blog world, I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks I he{ART} hearing from you!